Recipe for a wholesome baobab cheesecake.
- 120 g almonds Ground
- 60 g dates
- 60 g chocolate Crushed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil Melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 teaspoon cinnamon Ground
- 200g cashews
- 2tablespoonsbaobab powder
- 1½tbsplemon juice
- 1½tbspmaple syrup
- 120mloat milk
- Food process the base ingredients and press into a greased tin
- Place in freezer while preparing the topping.
- For the cheesecake topping mixture, add 100ml of the milk to the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Add more milk as needed until the ingredients form a smooth paste.
- Smooth the mixture over the base
- Freeze for two hours.
- Get out of freezer one hour before you wish to serve it.
- Enjoy !!