Super yummy Baobab Cherry Pudding !!
Baobab Cherry Pudding
Recipe for a yummy baobab cherry pudding
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup cherries chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- tbsp Brown sugar
1cup vegan whipped cream
1/2cup baobab powder
- 1pinchclove powder
- 1/4tspvanilla extract
For the cherry compote
For the baobab cream
- In a sauce pan, add the cherries. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and salt. Cook for 10 more minutes. Take off the heat and let it cool down.
- In another bowl, beat the whipped cream for 5 minutes.
- Add the baobab powder,clove, vanilla and sugar. Beat for 5 minutes.
- Take mason jars and add one layer of the baobab cream, then add cherry compote, and again top with baobab cream. Add some brown sugar on top as a garnish, this step is totally optional.