Recipe for a Baobab Walnut Cake.
Baobab Walnut Cake
Indulge in our super yummy Baobab Walnut Cake! Try It Now !
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cake using cooking spray. Sprinkle some flour into the cake pan.
- For the frosting,beat the whipped cream with the sugar for 5 minutes. Add the baobab powder and beat for 5 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and beat again. Add to the fridge until used.
- In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar. Add the coconut milk and beat well.
- Shift in the oats flour, baobab powder and fold in gently. Add the batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool down. Add the frosting into the cake. Add the chopped walnuts around the side of the cake and on top of the cake. Serve cold.