Recipe for mouth watering Moringa Christmas Blinis.
Moringa Christmas Blinis
- 100 g Almond flour
- 100 g Oat flour
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 50 - 100 ml plant-based milk
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ inch ginger
- 2 tablespoons organic sweetcorn
- 1 handful Spinach or kale
- 1 handful resh coriander
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chop the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender with only 50ml of the plant milk to start with and blend until smooth. It should be a loose pancake style batter.
- Add a little extra milk if needed, until you have the 'pancake' consistency.
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan.
- Add the blini mix and cook on both sides until firm and starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve with cranberry chutney and fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe II, Michero Yedu x FancyPlantsFoodie Series, by Krissie Oldroyd (Instagram @FancyPlantsFoodie).