Recipe for Moringa Pistacchio Cookies.
Moringa Pistacchio Cookies
Extra yummy-licious Moringa Pistacchio Cookies...Enjoy !
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup vegan buttermilk
- 3 tbsp moringa powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Shift the coconut flour, baking powder, moringa powder, and sea salt twice. Set aside for now.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl combine the arrowroot powder with the buttermilk.
- In another bowl combine the almond butter with the sugar. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the buttermilk mix and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the dry ingredients and fold in using your hands.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into inch thickness. Cut into small rounds.
- Add them onto the cookie sheet. Sprinkle the pistachios on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let them cool down completely. Serve in room temperature.